[Vip-everyone] Volunteer Illini Projects Recruitment Nights

Laura Gangichiodo lgangic2 at uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 22 13:08:51 CDT 2007

Hi everyone!  Welcome back! Thanks for expressing interest in VIP!

Do you want to do more volunteering this semester?  Want to get more involved with Volunteer Illini Projects?  VIP is having its 2007 Fall Recruitment Nights this week!!!

Recruitment Nights are tonight, Wednesday, Aug. 22nd and tomorrow, Thursday, Aug. 23rd in the Illini Union Ballroom on the 2nd floor (Green Street side).  Both nights begin at 7pm.

Come and hear about what's new with VIP and what each project is up to!  This is a great way to find out how to get involved with all the different volunteer opportunities we have.  Come and check us out!

Thanks for your continued support, and we hope to see you there!

Laura Gangichiodo
Chair of Volunteer Illini Projects, Inc.

*Also, check out our website at: volunteerilliniprojects.org