[Vip-everyone] Volunteer Opportunity Tonight!

Office of Volunteer Programs ovp at ad.uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 26 11:05:33 CST 2007

South Side Elementary School in Champaign is in need of 15-30 volunteers

for Fun Night, *Tonight*, Friday 1/26/2007, from 6:00 to 8:30 pm.

Due to a problem with list serves and websites, we were not able to
recruit as we have in past years, and now we are very much in need of
help. It's a lot of fun: South Side School is K-5, and the kids totally
enjoy the games and activities we have set up throughout the school. We
have basketball, bowling, golf, goldfish toss, face painting, sweet
walks, and more. In our gym, we have a couple of inflatable bounce
houses and a pizza cafe.

If you could offer time to help run games, sell tickets, and serve pizza

from 5:45 to 8:30 pm, we would be so very grateful!

Please contact me directly:
Caren Spencer-Smith
217-377-2562 (cell)
217-359-4252 (home)
217-377-2867 (husband Jesse's cell!)

South Side Elementary School
712 S Pine Street (one block east of Prospect Ave., one block south of
Green St.)
Parking on Green Street, John Street, and in parking lot behind school
on New Street (near ball field)
Served by the 4 Blue and 5 Green bus routes

Illini Union Office of Volunteer Programs
277 Illini Union (in the Student Organization Complex)
Phone: 217-333-7424
E-mail: ovp at uiuc.edu
Web: http://www.union.uiuc.edu/ovp/ <http://www.union.uiuc.edu/ovp/>