[Vip-everyone] Orientation Nights

Laura Gangichiodo lgangic2 at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 28 20:35:00 CST 2007

Hey VIP!

Thanks for coming to our Recruitment Nights!  We had a great turnout this semester!

Don't worry if you weren't able to attend either of those nights, you can still volunteer with us..

Below is the Orientation Night schedule for each of the 16 service projects.  At orientation nights, you will learn about the agencies each project works with and you'll be able to sign up for volunteer activities/events.  Attending these meetings is the best way to get involved with VIP!

ALL of the orientations will be held in the ENGLISH Building.  There are two sessions per project, but you only need to attend one.  Feel free to go to as many different projects as you like!

Time    Project           Room Number

Mon, Jan 29th
6pm   Recreation             160
7pm   Friendship             108
8pm   Tutoring               108
      Health Needs           160

Tues, Jan 30th
6pm   Animal Allies          108
7pm   Community Justice      108

Wed, Jan 31st
6pm   Blood                  160
7pm   Daycare                160
      Social Empowerment     108
8pm   Hunger & Homelessness  108

Thurs, Feb 1st
6pm   Senior Citizens        160
      Community Justice      108
7pm   Arts Outreach          108
8pm   I-Vote                 108
      Special Projects       160

Mon, Feb 5th
6pm   Tutoring               108
7pm   I-Vote                 108
      Social Empowerment     160
8pm   Friendship             108
      Health Needs           160

Tues, Feb 6th
6pm   Animal Allies          108
8pm   Hunger & Homelessness  108

Wed, Feb 7th
6pm   Blood                  160
7pm   Special Projects       160
8pm   Daycare                108

Thurs, Feb 8th
6pm   Recreation             160
7pm   Arts Outreach          108
8pm   Senior Citizens        108

We look forward to working with you this semester!

Laura Gangichiodo
Chair of Volunteer Illini Projects, Inc.