[Vip-everyone] VIP Positions Still Open!

Laura Gangichiodo lgangic2 at uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 7 22:16:06 CST 2007

Hello Volunteers!

Did you miss the deadline for Director applications last
month?  Are you still interested in taking a leadership role
in VIP?

VIP is currently looking for 8 more directors for our 2008 Board: Animal Allies, Arts Outreach, Environmental, Friendship, I-Vote, Social Empowerment, Public Relations, and Treasurer, which is an executive position!

We are looking for passionate, dedicated volunteers who want to lead the future of VIP.

If you are interested in applying or would like more information, please email lgangic2 at uiuc.edu for an application, and return it to Amy Sponsler in 286 Illini Union no later than Wednesday, November 14th by 5pm.

Have a fantastic week!

Laura Gangichiodo
Chair of Volunteer Illini Projects, Inc.