[Vip-everyone] You're Invited!!! Sunshine Jubilee

Lhea L. Randle lrandle2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 13:22:47 CDT 2008

Hello Volunteer Illini Projects! This Sunday we will be having our Annual
Sunshine Jubilee, an event dedicated to recognizing our awesome volunteers!
This is our time to appreciate all you've done this year, or welcome those
that haven't been able to come out. Either way, we'd love for you to join us
for food and fun in the sun!

Join us, Sunday *April 27th* from *12:00p.m. - 3:00p.m.

Where: Scott Park
(Located on 3rd and Healey)

What do I bring? Just you and a few friends!

*We will have *FREE* Food, awards, and games! We're so thankful for all that
you all have done this year! We look forward to working with you in the
fall, and we wish the best of luck to those graduating.

Let's Celebrate! We can't wait to see you Sunday!

(Feel free to RSVP at lrandle2 at gmail.com, but if you don't know if you can
make, please feel free to just meet us there!)