[Vip-everyone] **SUNSHINE JUBILEE** RSVP BY WEDNESDAY, APRIL 22!!!

Volunteer Illini Projects volunteerilliniprojects at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 22:10:57 CDT 2009

Hi Volunteers!

*Happy National Volunteer Week!! * This is a week when many students make
sure to find time in their schedule to volunteer, and VIP has a lot of
volunteer opportunities to offer you!  We will be having a booth on the Quad
every day this week from 11am-1pm, so if you are looking for a place to
volunteer, stop by, and we'll give you some information on this week's
volunteering opportunities.

As a thank you for all that you do throughout the year, we will be having
our Annual Sunshine Jubilee Volunteer Appreciation event on *Saturday, April
25* from *1pm-4pm* in *Illini Grove*.  There will be *FREE FOOD, GAMES, and
Volunteer Awards!*
**
Please *RSVP *below for the Sunshine Jubilee *no later than Wednesday, April
22*, and I look forward to seeing you all then!

Thanks!

Kymberly
Volunteer Illini Projects Chair 2009
If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=cHJZVndYZ1dZM0FFaTgzQXRnMklqY2c6MA..

 2009 Sunshine Jubilee RSVP

 ------------------------------
* Required
 First Name *

 Last Name *

 Email Address *

 Will you be attending the Sunshine Jubilee? *

   - Yes
   - No

 Are you interested in playing in a sand volleyball or bags tournament with
people from your project? *

   - I am interested in playing sand volleyball
   - I am interested in playing bags
   - I am interested in playing both the volleyball and bags tournament
   - I am not interested in participating in a tournament

 What project would you like to play for (type all projects you've
participated with)

 Please list 2 friends you would like to come with