[Vip-everyone] Volunteer Illini Projects Recruitment Nights!

Volunteer Illini Projects volunteerilliniprojects at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 09:41:15 CST 2009

Hi everyone!

It's that time of year again for Volunteer Illini Projects' Recruitment
Nights!!

*Do you have a passion for volunteering?  Want to help others, but don't
know where to start?*

Volunteer Illini Projects (VIP) is perfect for you!  With 16 different
projects, we are the largest student-staffed, student-run volunteer
organization in Illinois, so we can definitely find a place for you to
volunteer!  There's plenty of options, so you never have to worry about not
finding a project to help out with!  With VIP, you can register students to
vote, help paint some old houses in the community, help out at a blood
drive, take dogs for a walk, clean up the local parks, play with little
kids, tutor children at local schools, along with many other opportunities!

Our projects include: Animal Allies, Arts Outreach, Best Buddies, Blood,
Community Justice, Daycare, Environmental, Friendship, Health Needs, Hunger
& Homelessness, I-Vote, Recreation, Senior Citizens, Social Empowerment,
Special Projects, and Tutoring.

Check out all of the great volunteering opportunities by attending *one* of
our information nights:

*Wednesday, January 28  7:00pm
2nd floor Ballroom of the Illini Union*

*Thursday, January 29   7:00pm
2nd floor Ballroom of the Illini Union*

Many of the directors also have *LEADERSHIP POSITIONS AVAILABLE, *so be sure
to stop by their booths and ask them about these great opportunities!!

Thanks everyone and I look forward to seeing you Wednesday or Thursday!

Kymberly Ruhmann
Volunteer Illini Projects Chair 2009
volunteerilliniprojects at gmail.com