[Vip-everyone] VIP Director Positions STILL AVAILABLE!!!

Volunteer Illini Projects volunteerilliniprojects at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 17:48:48 CST 2010

Hi Volunteers!

Volunteer Illini Projects still has a few* Director positions available for
the 2011 Board of Directors!*  We are still looking for: *Arts Outreach,
Environmental, I-Vote, and Tutoring*!  If you are interested in any of these
projects, love volunteering, and want to take on a leadership position in a
great organization, I encourage you to apply!  The application is attached
to this e-mail.  Please let me know if you have any questions about the
positions, or the application!  It will be due next *Monday, November 15 by
5pm.*

Thanks!

Kymberly
VIP Chair 2010