[Vip-everyone] VIP September Newsletter!

Volunteer Illini Projects volunteerilliniprojects at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 19:45:10 CDT 2010

Hi everyone!  Also check out the upcoming volunteer opportunity this
Saturday from our Hunger & Homelessness Director!!

** If you would like to be removed from this listserv, please respond to
this e-mail with the e-mail address that you are receiving the e-mails to.
 If you do not give me the correct e-mail address, I will be unable to
remove you from the list.  Thanks! **

Hi Volunteers!!
We need a lot of you to help out with the Family Kick Off eventon Oct. 2nd.
We will be collecting money and donations before the Ohio game. We have set
up two shifts.  One will be 8:30am to 10:45 and the other 10:30am to
Noon. (last
year people donated football tickets to our  volunteers : ) and they were
able to attend the game after their shifts) You must attend an orientation
in order to volunteer at this event. The orientation will be tomorrow
(Tuesday) at 5pm and the other will be Wednesday at 3pm.  Both will be in
the basement of the Illini Union.   If you are interested please email me
Kasia @kasia.komperda at gmail.com or sign up through our volunteer
calendar. Here's
the link http://www.volunteerspot.com/login/entry/302345632473504084 .