[Vip-everyone] VIP Recruitment Nights

Volunteer Illini Projects volunteerilliniprojects at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 01:56:50 CST 2012

Good morning,

This email is in regards to the Volunteer Illini Projects Recruitment
nights that will be held *tonight January 25th in Room 314 of the Illini
Union at 7:30* and the second night will be in the *Illini Union ballroom
at 7:30 on Thursday the 26th.
*
At the recruitment nights we will have additional information and sign ups
for each of our 16 different projects!  We hope to see you there!

--
If you wish to be removed from this email list, please respond with