[Vip-healthneeds] New Opportunities

nassin at uiuc.edu nassin at uiuc.edu
Sat Oct 29 08:47:56 CDT 2005

Hey guys,
We have three new volunteer opportunities.

1. Shamrocks Against Muscular Dystrophy
The MD association needs volunteers to help get everything
in order for there upcoming event. This would include paper
work type stuff. If you are interested in helping with this
let me know.

2. Planned Parenthood Clean-up
Planned Parenthood wants to hold a clean up day to prepare
there clinic for the upcoming season. If you want to join in
let me know.

3. A Center For Women In Transition
The center needs volunteers for there playgroups (Tuesday
and Thursday 9-11am and 6:30-8:30pm) They also need
volunteers to help the kids with there homework (Wednesday
and Friday 4-6pm) And we are planning a VIP Fun Day with
this agency. There will be games for the kids - it will be
lots of fun. This event is planned for November 13 from 3-5.
Let me know if you are interested in any of this!