[Vip-healthneeds] Arthritis Foundation Walk

Gina Vercelli gvercel2 at uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 23 22:37:08 CDT 2006

Hi everyone!
Here's an update on the upcoming Arthritis Foundation Walk:
The walk is this coming Saturday (April 29th). Registration
is at 9am and the walk begins at 10am. The walk is 3 miles
long so it shouldn't take us too long to finish. I know I
previously said the cutoff to sign up was last Friday but I
found out that people can sign up at any point up until the
walk. I'm asking that if you are interested you email me
with your contact info by Friday night so I have an idea of
how many are going. I need at least 4 other people to make
up the team I have started (I've already raised $80 out of
$100 dollars for our team!). Other COORDINATORS are welcome
to sign up too!!! For every individual that signs up, the
local Arthritis Foundation chapter gets money for their
events throughout the year, so YOU DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
***Remember that this week is Volunteer Week and this walk
would be a great way to end the week and semester! Even if
you have not signed up for any events this semester, giving
a couple hours of your time would be much appreciated!

Gina Vercelli
VIP-Health Needs Coordinator