[Vip-healthneeds] ORIENTATION NIGHTS!

tkim10 at uiuc.edu tkim10 at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 28 16:13:19 CDT 2006

Hey VIP-HN!

I'm so excited to welcome all of our new members and returning members to VIP-HN!  For those of you who aren't too familiar, VIP-Health Needs works to promote health in our community, whether that's physical, emotional, or pyschological health.  We offer a variety of ways to accomplish this goal: everything from walking at the upcoming GCAP AIDs walk or volunteering at a nearby hospital.  So if you want to find out more, or simply want to sign up for some of the great new events, you should come to Health Need's Orientation nights this Tues. and Thurs. at 8 p.m. at 347 Lincoln.  We are hoping that some speakers from our great agencies will be able to show up to share more about what they do and opportunities they have for you guys.  Either way, come to find out about what's new with VIP and how you can get more involved.  A lot of you have asked me about coordinator positions, I'll e-mail those to you by tonight.

ALRIGHT, remember ORIENTATION NIGHTS: 8 P.M. 347 Lincoln.  It's also a great way to meet the other VIP-HN members.  I'll see you guys there!

Theresa
Golden Key Honorary Society
Volunteer Chair
Volunteer Illini Projects