[Vip-healthneeds] **AF JINGLE BELL RUN**

tkim10 at uiuc.edu tkim10 at uiuc.edu
Sat Dec 2 18:40:31 CST 2006

Hi guys!

Just to let you know, tomorrrow will be my LAST volunteer event with VIP-HN!  Since I'm graduating this may, I will no longer be director after this semester.  The new director is Tripta Gupta.  She has been my coordinator for the past year, and I think she'll do a great job!

Second order of business, so anyone interested in tomorrow's event (the Arthritis Foundation's Jingle Bell Run at Centennial Park) here's the latest info:

The event is at Centennial Park from 8-5.  If you have your own transportation you can stop by whenever during the day to help.  Any help is appreciated!  Terri Mason is the woman that's in charge of volunteers so look for her.  But if you do need a ride, I will be providing them tomorrow outside of the Union Circle Drive at 1030 a.m.  We'll be staying at the Run from 11-1.  So plan to get back around 1:15 p.m.

Please email me back to let me know that you are still going (even if you've already contacted me).  So far I have the following people as attending tomorrow's event:

Nicole Papageorgion
Stacy (slfriel2)
Jessica Collins
Spencer Cohn
Jess Mikrut
Kelly Kestner
Brian LeCleir
Meredith Kresse
Karen Huang

See you all tomorrow!  Thanks for all your hardwork this year and good luck on finals.  I'll miss VIP!

Theresa
Golden Key Honorary Society
Volunteer Chair
Volunteer Illini Projects