[Vip-healthneeds] ****reminders****

tkim10 at uiuc.edu tkim10 at uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 12 01:10:10 CDT 2006

Hey guys!

Just a few reminders:

We still need volunteers for this Saturday at Swann Special Care Center from 1-4 p.m.  Residents of Swann range from a few years old to 60 years old.  All residents are non verbal communicators.  The first time we went to Swann this year, we had 22 volunteers!  Let's try and pick it up again and really show Swann what kind of organization VIP-HN is :)  If you are interested, please e-mail Amanda Sawica by 9 p.m. tomorrow.

Second, if you are still interested in helping out w/ CUSR, there is another orientation at 6 p.m. in the RSO complex on the 2nd floor of the union TOMORROW.  Please e-mail me asap to let me know that you are interested.  By completing this orientation, you can also begin to help out w/ the group cooking classes.

Hope to see you guys at some of these events!

Theresa

P.S. If you would like to be added, or removed, please contact Sjshah2 at uiuc.edu

Golden Key Honorary Society
Volunteer Chair