[Vip-healthneeds] ***events this week!***

tkim10 at uiuc.edu tkim10 at uiuc.edu
Sun Oct 22 16:26:16 CDT 2006

Hi VIP-HN!

The only event we have this week is cooking w/ Champaign Urbana Special Recreation!  From the feedback I got last time, everyone had tons of fun!  Remember for this event, you must have attended a CUSR orientation.  It's from 530-830 p.m. on Thursday. Oct. 26. Rides will be provided in front of the circle union drive at 510.  We can take 4-5 volunteers for this event, so if you are interested, please contact yasmine kieso at ykieso2 at uiuc.edu by 5 p.m. on Wed.  The earlier you contact, her the more likely we will have space for you to come.  Have an awesome week!

Theresa
Golden Key Honorary Society
Volunteer Chair
Volunteer Illini Projects