[Vip-healthneeds] PACE volunteer opportunity

asawica2 at uiuc.edu asawica2 at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 16 10:55:16 CDT 2007

Hey Everyone!

I have another volunteer event for you that you can even do at your own computer!

Hadley from PACE (Person Assuming Control of their Environment) needs help organizing her fundraising database and looking up information on people who have donated to them so they can look them up in the future. It requires an orientation before doing so, so you'd have to contact Hadley yourself and set this up. Her email is hadley at pacecil.org.

I know a few of you signed up for this at the big meeting a while ago, and I'm sorry this came so late, but Hadley's been sick and out of the office since then. If you're still interested go ahead and contact Hadley. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Amanda
VIP-HN Coordinator