[Vip-healthneeds] VIP-Health Needs Orientation Nights

Tripta Gupta tgupta2 at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 29 00:54:00 CST 2007

Hi All!

Learn and get more involved with VIP-Health Needs right away!  Come to one
of our Orientation Nights and hear about agencies that we will be involved
with this year such as Arthiritis Foundation, Don Moyer Boys and Girls Club,
and Muscular Dystrophy Association.
At orientation nights, you will learn about the agencies each project works
with and you'll be able to sign up for volunteer activities/events.
Attending these meetings is the best way to get involved with VIP!
The orientations will be held in the ENGLISH Building.  There are two
sessions for Health Needs, but you only need to attend one.
Feel free to go to come to both!

Here are the two dates:

Monday, January 29th - 8pm - English Bldg. Room 160
Monday, Feburary 5th - 8pm - English Bldg. Room 160

Hope to see many/all of you there!
If you have any questions, email me at tgupta2 at uiuc.edu

Take care.

Tripta Gupta