[Vip-healthneeds] AIDS Walk!

asawica2 at uiuc.edu asawica2 at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 1 09:31:37 CDT 2007

Hello hello-

Just a reminder, the Greater Community AIDS Project is having their annual AIDS Walk this Sunday, October 7th!! The walk is at noon at the Illini Grove (corner of Lincoln and Pennsylvania) and they need volunteers to help set up! We would probably have to get there around 10:30am or 11am and we would just help set up the AIDS quilts and help with beverages and stuff and we'll only be there for an hour or two.

Email me if you're interested!! So far there's been about 2 people that have volunteered total so we need you guys to help out a lot more. Mark this date down and email me back!

Amanda Sawica
VIP-HN Coordinator