[Vip-healthneeds] Alzheimer's Association - 1st Volunteer Opportunity of the Semester!

Tripta Gupta tgupta2 at uiuc.edu
Sat Sep 8 22:23:04 CDT 2007

Jump start your semester with a great volunteer opportunity and work with
the Alzheimer's Association!

The Alzheimer's Association Memory Walk(r) is the nation's largest event to
raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer care, support and research. Proceeds
go towards Alzheimer's research, support groups for those in the early
stages of the disease, caretaker support, and the Safe Return program.