[Vip-healthneeds] Fwd: KSA & Race Info from Mary Carlton

asawica2 at uiuc.edu asawica2 at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 14 17:18:04 CDT 2007

Hi VIP members!

Hope everyone is doing well in they're first couple of weeks of school-

I have an event for you guys to volunteer for and the email I forwarded you is the main information. This is the Kinesiology Student Association's 1st annual 5K held at 7:30am on Saturday, Sept. 22nd that goes through a campus route. If anyone would like to volunteer to help set up for this event, you are to report to the Union at 6am!!! Or if you would like to participate in the run itself, in the forwarded email there should be an attachment to fill out and give to Mary Carlton in Freer Hall.

If anyone would like to help out, please don't hesitate! This run is to promote physical activity and health and that's what we're here for!

Please email me with any questions and have a great weekend =)

Amanda Sawica
VIP-HN Coordinator