[Vip-healthneeds] Health & Grad Fair

Tripta Gupta tgupta2 at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 20 20:37:37 CDT 2007

Volunteers Needed for the Health and Grad
Fair!<http://www.careercenter.uiuc.edu/blogs/prehealth/?p=383>

On Monday, October 1, The Career Center will be hosting our annual "Health
and Graduate School Fair" in the Illini Union Rooms A, B, C, and the South
Lounge from 11am to 3pm. *We are looking for volunteers to work various time
slots from 9am until 4pm*. Some of the students' volunteer responsibilities
may include:

* Directing College Representatives to appropriate parking
* Assisting College Representatives unload their materials
* Directing College Representatives to their tables
* Distributing meals and beverages to College Representatives
* Providing general assistance to coordinators and students in attendance
* Distributing fair information to students in attendance
* Checking in students who attend

Volunteers will receive a free Illinois T-shirt (which they will wear the
day of the fair) and also have a chance to win prizes through a raffle
drawing. For every hour worked, students will receive one raffle ticket. The
prizes will consist of three gift certificates to the Illini Union Bookstore
for the amounts of $100, $50, and $25. The drawing will take place at 3:30pm
on October 19th and the winners will be announced in an email sent to all
volunteers. You do not to be present at the drawing to win.

Interested students should send their name, e-mail address, and time
available to work to TCC-HEALTHGRAD at ad.uiuc.edu with a subject of
"VOLUNTEER".

Students are strongly encouraged to sign up for multiple adjacent time slots
if possible. Eventually I will contact those students with further
information and details.

Below is a schedule of time slots for Monday, October 1:

9am-10am (Set-up)
10am-11am (Set-up)
11am-12pm
12pm-1pm