[Vip-hh] 2005 Spring Hunger Clean Up Event!!

trumble at uiuc.edu trumble at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 5 20:29:23 CDT 2005

Greetings Volunteers!

We need your help!!

This SATURDAY APRIL 9 is the Hunger Clean-Up, a national
campaign to help combat the effects of hunger and
homelessness in our communities. H&H needs

             *****75 VOLUNTEERS*****

We will be volunteering in local agencies including:
      Eastern Illinois Food Bank, 5-7 pm
      Center for Women in Transition, 1-3

We will also be conducting a CANNED FOOD DRIVE, collecting
canned and clothing goods throughout the community in the
afternoon. And for anyone interested in arts and creative
projects, we need people for POSTER MAKING and other art
projects.

Please contact me (trumble at uiuc.edu) ASAP to tell me if you
can participate in the Hunger Clean Up. Remember, we need 75
volunteers!!!

And don't forget, volunteers will receive homemade cookies...

See you Saturday!

Whitney Trumble
Director, H&H
Volunteer Illini Projects, Inc.