[Vip-hh] VIP-CWIT volunteers for baking needed

peggyloo at uiuc.edu peggyloo at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 12 18:57:05 CDT 2005

Hi Volunteers!

Thanks for those that came out for Spring Cleaning Day last
weekend! It was great weather to be doing yardwork, thanks
for your efforts!

MONDAY, April 18th, we'll be heading over to CWIT at 3:30 to
do some hardcore baking, making desserts, cookies, cupcakes,
that sort of thing. Hopefully we'll be able to bag the
desserts and pass them out to the women at the center.

I'll need 4-5 volunteers, as well as ideas for simple
recipes. I need the recipes beforehand so I can get an idea
for ingredients needed. Please email me at peggyloo at uiuc.edu
if you're interested!

Have a great week,

*~Peggy