[Vip-hh] times center Monday

rydzewsk at uiuc.edu rydzewsk at uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 14 21:30:54 CDT 2005

Hello Hello,
     I've got the perfect volunteer opportunity to start
your week off right.  Next Monday we will be going to the
Times center to serve dinner.  Please meet in the union
circle drive at 5:20 and we will return before 7.  Please
email me if you plan on going.  Hope to see ya, Jen

P.S.  Thank you to the volunteers who went last week.  I
apologize we couldn't do much of anything, but it was a
mixup that I was not aware of.  But I promise that we are on
the schedule for next week!