[Vip-hh] Sunshine Jubilee Tomorrow!!!

trumble at uiuc.edu trumble at uiuc.edu
Sat Apr 23 18:21:28 CDT 2005

Hey Volunteers! This is a quick reminder about tomorrow's
Sunshine Jubilee, an event with FREE FOOD to honor all of
the volunteers with VIP. There is a little more info below.

Hope to see everyone tomorrow!!!

Whitney Trumble
Director, H&H

What: Sunshine Jubilee!! This will include food, an
opportunity to pie your director, and appreciation for all
your efforts with VIP to help the community this year!

When: Sunday April 24th from 3-5pm

Where: WASHINGTON PARK (FRAT PARK) on 2nd and Armory, across
from the Theta Xi house

I really hope you can all stop by! Feel free to bring
friends. It's a great opportunity for you to hang out with
your VIP director(s) and it will give you a chance to get to
know other volunteers better! Feel free to e-mail me with
any questions, and I hope to see you there!
-Monica