[Vip-hh] Hunger and Homelessnesss Newsletter

trumble at uiuc.edu trumble at uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 15 21:14:10 CST 2005

Hello H&H Volunteers!

Spring Break is coming up, but we still have H&H
business...:)

H&H is making Easter Baskets to give to local shelters
(Times Center, CWIT, and St. Jude's). If you have any toys
or new, aka unused, toiletries to donate please contact
Nicole at nmalvara at uiuc.edu.

The Spring Clean-Up, a national campaign to help combat the
effects of homelessness, will be on April 9th. We hope to
have record volunteer numbers, so keep your caldendars open!
I will send more information in the coming weeks.

And finally, don't forget to contact one of our coordinators
to volunteer at one of the agencies!

The Center for Women in Transition: Peggy, peggyloo at uiuc.edu
The Times Center: Jennifer, rydzewsk at uiuc.edu
Salt and Light Food Pantry: Karen, kleu2 at uiuc.edu