[Vip-hh] H&H

trumble at uiuc.edu trumble at uiuc.edu
Sun May 1 22:25:50 CDT 2005

Greetings H&H Volunteers!

The end of the semester is here, but don't worry, we still
have volunteering events!

1.   Hi H&H volunteers!
     We'll be heading to the Times center to get some end of
the semester volunteering in.  It's been great fun the last
few times.  If you are interested please try to let me know
ahead of time, or show up on time.
Monday--meet at the union circle drive at 5:20.  Look for a
red minivan.  We'll be finished before 7.
Thanks, Jen :)
(rydzewsk at uiuc.edu)

2. Volunteers are needed for this Wednesday, the 4th, for
the Salt and Light Food Pantry, 3:30-5. Please contact Karen
at kleu2 at uiuc.edu

3. Volunteers are also neeed for this Saturday, May 7th, for
Salt and Light Food Pantry. Again, please contact Karen at
kleu2 at uiuc.edu

I will be sending out one last email before the end of this
semester with information about summer volunteering.

Good luck with finals, everyone, and don't forget that
volunteering is a great stress reliever!!

Whitney Trumble
Director, H&H
Volunteer Illini Projects