[Vip-hh] H&H Week!! READ ME :)

trumble at uiuc.edu trumble at uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 9 01:42:17 CST 2005

Hi everyone!!

This coming week is Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week,
and H&H has events planned every day for your
volunteering/viewing pleasure. We would like record
attendance at our events this year, and that means we need
participation from everyone...including you! :)

Here is a list of our events:

Saturday:
Event: St. Jude's