[Vip-hh] VIP - Special Projects

nmalvara at uiuc.edu nmalvara at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 3 20:03:56 CDT 2005

Hello Guys and Girls,

Hunger and Homelessness is having its first Special Projects
event!  This year we will be putting together baskets for
children for Thanksgiving and also little gifts for the
homeless shelter (such as a bag with candy, razors,
deodorant...).  I need people to help out with this project,
including people to go to local stores and as for donations
(everything will be provided for you including a letter from
our agency and some tips I learned from last year). Last
year we did the same thing for Easter and the shelters
really appreciated it.  If you are interested in this,
please let me know so that I can get this started as soon as
possible.  The earlier we get started the more we can give
to the shelters.

Have a great week!

Nicole