[Vip-hh] VIP - Halloween Against Hunger

nmalvara at uiuc.edu nmalvara at uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 20 21:15:17 CDT 2005

Hi Everyone!

I hope that everyone's semester is going well!  This year we
will be doing Halloween Against Hunger.  This means that
during Trick-o-Treating hours we will be going Trick-O-
Treating for cans and other non-perishable food items.
Champaign and Urbana have not officially annouced their
Trick-o-Treat times, but we are tentatively setting it for
5:45 pm on Halloween (thats two Mondays from now).

We will meet at the Union and I will divide everyone up to
different sections of town.  For locations off campus
transportation will be provided.  I know this will be a
really fun event, especially since we get to dress up.  So
if you are interested please let me know!

Have a great weekend!

Nicole