[Vip-hh] H&H Opportunity

mhutson at uiuc.edu mhutson at uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 26 11:39:10 CDT 2005

Hello everyone,

It's been awhile since we've went to Salt & Light so guess
what, we're going tomorrow.  I know, I know, it's such short
notice, and, you're really going to hate me for this one,
it's also at 8am.  Yes, I'm very sorry for this.  But this
is such a great chance to help out THE GREATEST CAUSE KNOWN
TO CHAMPAIGN, IL!  So please, anyone who can meet me at the
circle drive @ the union at 8am tomorrow(Thursday, 27th) for
two hours of your busy schedules, I would love you forever!

For those of you who can't or won't come tomorrow, I also
have an event scheduled for Sat. Nov. 5th, so plan ahead for
that.

Thank you and God bless,

Mike Hutson