[Vip-hh] H&H Coordinator Applications

trumble at uiuc.edu trumble at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 1 21:50:38 CDT 2005

Hello volunteers!

Welcome again to H&H. I have enclosed a coordinator
application as well as a brief description of all the
agencies. Sorry to fill your inbox so much!

Reminder: Coordinator Applications are due WEDNESDAY, SEPT.
7th.

You can turn the applications in either to room 270 in the
Illini Union (in the RSO Complex, take a left at the main
desk and VIP is the second door on the left). There will be
a brown manilla envelope on the VIP door that says "Hunger
and Homelessness Projects".

Again, the open positions are:

The Center for Women in Transition
Projects International
Salt and Light Food and Clothing Pantry
St. Jude's Catholic Worker House

I hope to hear from you all soon. And if you decide not to
apply for a coordinator position, I look forward to
volunteering with you throughout the semester!!

Whitney Trumble
Director, H&H
Volunteer Illini Projects, Inc.