[Vip-hh] Sunshine Jubilee- Vol Recognition Event!

Arpit Agrawal agrawal2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 4 16:14:12 CDT 2006

Hey Guys!!

  Another e-mail for you all. We'd love for you guys to come for this event,
(Sunshine Jubilee, described below) just to have fun and relax before you
start the grind for finals! There will be REALLY fun stuff planned, like
throwing pies at directors (if you really get annoyed of my e-mails and want
revenge, or there is nothing you like more than a good ole' food fight),
music, FOOOOOOOOD, and other good stuff. If you don't come, I'll chase you
with any leftover pies!!

    Enjoy your week! Only four more to go!

Arpit Agrawal
Class of 2007, UIUC
Psychology, Pre-Medicine
VIP - H&H Director
630.664.6996
agrawal2 at uiuc.edu

Hello Amazing VIP Volunteers!

Mark your calendars!  This year's Sunshine Jubilee, our annual
volunteer recognition event, is going to take place on April
30th from 5-7pm at Washington (Frat) Park.  We're going to
have a lot of great things in store for you to thank you for
all the hard work and time you've given to VIP this year!
This event is all about YOU.  Please reserve this date on your
calendar and feel free to bring friends!

Look out for an email closer to the date with more info on the
entertainment, food, awards, and more!

Hope to see you at Sunshine Jubilee on April 30th!

Kristin Lupo
Chair of Volunteer Illini Projects, Inc.