[Vip-hh] Volunteer during summer!

Arpit Agrawal agrawal2 at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 24 23:27:02 CDT 2006

Hello Volunteers!

Would you like to continue your volunteering over the summer?  Would you
like to GET A TAN at the same time?  Well then we have a job for you!  I
have recently been contacted by a man who has a few senior citizens and
disabled people who cannot mow their lawns and need our assistance! Soo if
you have an hour or so (depending how good you are w/ a mower:-P) per week,
will you please please please email me at dmoushon at gmail.com for more
information on how to help!  THANK YOU!

Sincerely,
Danielle