[Vip-hh] Salt and Light starts tomorrow!

mhutson at uiuc.edu mhutson at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 27 20:29:39 CDT 2006

Dear VIP volunteers,

Salt and Light wants YOU!  Please donate two hours of your time to help battle poverty in Champaign.  I'll hijack the van, you meet me at the Union Circle (on the North side of the Illini Union) a few minutes before 1 PM TOMORROW,      (9-27).  The work is very easy to do, and it's a great stress reliever for those of you who are approaching exams!

Sorry about the late notice this week.  If 1pm-3pm on Thursdays is a bad time slot for you, but you would still like to come help out sometime, then shoot me an email and we can adjust.

Remember:  1pm at Union Circle tomorrow, 9-27 and we'll help out until 3pm.

Salt & Light GREATLY appreciates all of our help!

Thanks,

Mike Hutson, Salt & Light coordinator