[Vip-hh] Volunteer Opportunity St. Jude's Catholic Worker House

Pam Swanson pam.swanson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 08:25:01 CDT 2007

Hi Everyone,
I can only work at St. Jude's from 9am until 11am so that's when I'll
be leaving. If it makes going easier for anyone by leaving at 11 (or
10:45 if you have an 11:00 class), let me know and I'll drive there
and back. We'll still meet at the Union circle drive at 8:45.

Its an awesome place to volunteer, I highly recommend it.

Thanks,
Pam Swanson

On 4/9/07, dbarre3 at uiuc.edu <dbarre3 at uiuc.edu> wrote:
> Sorry...The volunteer date is Friday, April 13. See you.

Pam Swanson
International Studies, Spanish
Political Science minor
Education Chair- Alternative Spring Break