[Vip-hh] Volunteer Oppurtunity on Saturday!!

rjilek2 at uiuc.edu rjilek2 at uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 12 16:37:33 CDT 2007

Hey Everybody!

I know this weekends is Mom's weekend, but if theres anyone out there that's
available to help out a great cause in the St. Judes Worker house this saturday,
it'd be much appreciated. Once every month the Worker House needs some help
cleaning up from previous events and they've asked V.I.P. for lend a hand. If
anyone can go, please e-mail me back ASAP. If we get enough volunteers, we'd
be meeting at 12:45 in the circle drive outside the Union. We'd be there for only
a few hours. Please let me know if you can come!

Thanks Guys,

Ray Jilek

History
Secondary Education