[Vip-hh] Quad Activity Rescheduled

asasset2 at uiuc.edu asasset2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 24 15:14:16 CDT 2007

Hey Awesome H&H Volunteers,

Due to the awful weather last Wednesday and Thursday, our quad activity has been rescheduled for tomorrow and this Thursday. If you would like to work the table any time between 10&1 e-mail me and I can set you up. Also, Please PLEASE stop by and tell your friends! It is for a great cause, we will be writing letters to our senator concerning the Farm Bill. It is super easy we already have a sample letter that you just need to copy and well will take care of the rest.

Also, we will be raffling off 2 espresso royale gift certificates.

Be sure to stop by!

Thank you,
Alyssa
Alyssa Sassetti
Sophomore in Early Childhood Education and Italian