[Vip-hh] VIP Hunger and Homelessness Orientation Nights

asasset2 at uiuc.edu asasset2 at uiuc.edu
Sun Aug 26 23:50:54 CDT 2007

Hello to new and old VIP Hunger and Homelessness Volunteers!!

This is just a quick e-mail to let you know about our 2 oriention nights this week.

They are tomorrow--Monday August 27 at 8pm in room 196 of Lincoln Hall and on Tuesday the 28th at 8:30pm also in room 196 of Lincoln Hall.

You only need to attend one of these nights. We will talk  about each of our agencies to give you more info to see which ones interest you. I will also have coordinator applications available and go into more detail about what that position entails. I will also be discussing some of our one time service events.

I look forward to seeing you all there and getting our volunteering started!

Alyssa :)
Alyssa Sassetti
Sophomore in Early Childhood Education and Italian