[Vip-hh] TIMES Center

Derek Vigil dvigil at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 21 12:38:08 CST 2007

Hi everyone,
   My name is Derek Vigil and I am the volunteer coordinator for the TIMES Center. We have a volunteering opportunity coming this Monday from 2-4 pm at the TIMES Center, so anyone interested in volunteering just respond to this e-mail and tell me. We will be helping with some of the upkeep at the TIMES Center and also setting up some sort of game tournament (e.g. chess tournament) for the residents (apparently that's really popular with them). Thank you for your time and I hope to hear back from you and see you on Monday to go volunteer!

best

Derek