[Vip-hh] TIMES Center

Derek Vigil dvigil at uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 2 14:12:21 CST 2007

Hi everyone,
   I am just writing to remind you that there is a volunteering opportunity coming this Monday from 2-4 pm at the TIMES Center, as always, so anyone interested in volunteering just respond to this e-mail and tell me. We will be helping be organizing the pantry, perhaps doing a little cleaning, and, best of all, setting up a chess/scrabble/anything else we can think of tournament for the residents. I think this last activity could be potentially very fun, especially if we sort of do one game per week and then crown some sort of grand champion or something like that! So, come out on Monday because we are just getting started this semester and would love to have you come out and help along with us at the TIMES Center.

Derek