[Vip-hh] Volunteer Opportunities

alyssa sassetti asasset2 at uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 12 15:41:30 CDT 2007

Hello VIP volunteers!

My name is Megana Ballal, and I'm helping to coordinate special events for
the Senior Citizens division of VIP. One of the main volunteer events we are
interested in right now involves coordinating field trips for the residents
of the
Circle of Friends home. Circle of Friends is an adult day center, and the
field trips are in the afternoons from 1:30pm-3pm. By volunteering at this
facility, we have the opportunity to talk to these senior citizens and
brighten their days just by telling them about ourselves.

As of now, we would like to plan a visit to the Krannert Museum in early
November. Available dates include Thursday, November 1st, or November 6-8.
Even earlier, we can also help out with a trip to the Spurlock Museum on
October 24th. If any of these dates work for you, please let me know ASAP!
Thank you!

Enjoy the rest of your week. :)

Megana Ballal
<mballal2 at uiuc.edu>

--
Alyssa Sassetti
Junior in Early Childhood Education and Italian