[Vip-hh] Salt & Light starts this Thursday!

mhutson at uiuc.edu mhutson at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 24 20:56:08 CDT 2007

Hey volunteers,

We will be heading to Salt & Light this Thursday (9/27) from 1pm-3pm.  For those who don't know, we sort clothing for the needy and then hang the clothing up on display in a big building for people who need it to come pick up what they want.  If you're interested in coming, shoot me an email sometime soon.  We'll meet a few minutes before 1pm at the Circle Drive on the North side of the Union Thursday.  Cya then!

Mike Hutson
(217) 299-0642