[Vip-hh] VIP Hunger and Homelessness

sradler2 at uiuc.edu sradler2 at uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 24 01:10:51 CDT 2008

Hey, VIP members!

We hope everyone had a great spring break! This is Stefanie and Maria, your coordinators for VIP hunger and homelessness with the TIMES center.  We are going to be volunteering at the TIMES center in Champaign beginning this Saturday, March 29th, for dinner.  We'll be meeting at the circle drive of the union at 5:15, so please email me back at sradler2 at uiuc.edu if you would like to  come volunteer this Saturday!  We'll have a VIP van.  We'll probably be done around 7:30.  If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email myself or Maria at mkaidas2 at uiuc.edu.  See you guys then!

Stefanie and Maria