[Vip-hh] EIF Reminder!

Steven Luu sluu2 at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 26 09:30:20 CDT 2008

This is just a reminder that you can volunteer today at the Eastern Illinois Foodbank.  I also forgot to mention that transportation is provided so stop by the Union at 3 and we will provide the ride to the foodbank.

-Steve

Hi everyone,

Volunteer Illini Projects is looking for volunteers for the Eastern Illinois Foodbank from this Wednesday from 3-5 PM (tomorrow!).

We will be sorting through donations and packing them for distribution to needy families and food pantries throughout over 7 other counties around Champaign.

We will be leaving from the Union U-Drive (facing Green St.) at 3:10.  Please come and bring friends!

-Steve

Steve Luu
Volunteer Illini Projects H&H Coordinator
Alternative Spring Breaks
Contact:  (847)894-7974