[Vip-seniorcitizens] Senior Citizens: And so it begins...

Sydney Seguino seguino at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 5 18:52:15 CDT 2005

Hola everyone!

I hope everyone had a good summer and is ready to start
volunteering again (or for the first time if you're new).
This week we will start bingo, **only if you go on
Wednesday, Thursday, or Saturday afternoon** We will not
have the vans until later this week, so we will begin Bingo
next week if you go on Tuesday.

*If you have any questions/concerns or would like to be
added/deleted from a specific night, let me know

Have a great week everyone!!

-Sydney Seguino
 Director of Senior Citizens
 seguino at uiuc.edu