VIP: Senior Citizens FREE FOOD!

Danielle Moushon moushon2 at uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 2 18:51:43 CDT 2006

Hello everyone!!

Every year we hold a volunteer recognition celebration to thank you guys for
your help!  I really encourage for you guys to come.. it should be lots of
fun!  And there will be free food, so why not.  We're hoping to have fun
games and possibly even live entertainment?  We'll see.. email me if you
have any suggestions!!  I hope to see you all there!

WHAT: Sunshine Jubilee!
WHEN: April 30th 5-7pm
WHERE: Frat Park
WHY: free food and fun!