VIP: Senior Citizens Senior Citizens!

Danielle Moushon moushon2 at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 6 10:18:47 CDT 2006

Hello all!  I have a quick announcement and question..

BINGO will be starting NEXT week!  I will be choosing coordinators this
week, so I will get an email out to you about who to contact for where to
meet and such.  Bingo is a great time!

Also, I told you all I would get back to you about Circle of Friends (the
adult daycare center).  It looks like we will be sending volunteers on
MONDAYS to do various activities with the seniors--such as playing games,
just chatting, etc.  My question for you is, WHAT TIME WORKS THE BEST FOR
YOU?!  The choices are 10-12 or 1-3.  PLEASE get back to me by Friday 9/8 if
you're interested in this, and also what time works best for you.  We will
be working with Health Needs and Arts Outreach for this project, and will be
using the most requested time.  Thanks!

Danielle

--
Danielle M. Moushon