VIP: Senior Citizens Bingo, Games, & More!

Danielle Moushon moushon2 at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 18 15:32:02 CDT 2006

Hey everyone,

This is just another reminder about the events we have to offer each week!
The turn out last week was a little disappointing.. with not too many people
signing up, and a lot of those that did not showing up.  I know it's hard to
get back into the swing of things, but come on!  You know you always have a
GREAT time when you're there!  So, here are the events for this week..

BINGO!!
Tuesday night at Urbana Care Center! 6:30-7:30
Email seguino at uiuc.edu

Wednesday night at Manor Care! 6:30-7:30
Email kdohrman at uiuc.edu

Thursday night at Carle Arbour! 7-8ish
Email astoner2 at uiuc.edu

Saturday at Manor Care!  10-11
Email cyoon4 at uiuc.edu

GAMES & MORE!!
Friday 1-3 at Circle of Friends Adult Daycare Center!
Email dpatel53 at gmail.com

Thanks and I hope you can all make it out to an event or two!
Let me know if you have any questions..

Thanks!
Danielle

--